Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Emily's 1st Communion - Reception Pictures

We continued Emily's 1st Communion celebration at the house. We had such a big crowd of friends and family at the house. It was quite a party! I was very glad I had planned so diligently to have enough food! I had ordered these beautiful wraps from our local bagel place so everyone could eat right after church. I made a lasagna and had plenty of fruit on hand. After all that though, I think the Double Daves pizza and pepperoni rolls I ordered for the kids was the biggest hit. Keep it simple, right?

Aunt Debbie, Cousin Ben, Andrea and Great Grandma


Emily and Elle


John and Madison - so glad they live close now!


Grandpa and Nana


Tony and Leisa!


Rebecca and Emily


Thank you so much to everyone who came out to help make this day very special for Emily. We are very blessed to have you all in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Good times with family and friends...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete