Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pinots Palette (out of chronological order)

I was so excited to blog about our beach trip that I forgot to add my adventure at Pinot's Palette!  My brother-in-law, John V., treated me to a girls night out with my nieces, Lexi and Madison.  Pinot's Palette is an art studio where you are taught how to create a painting, step-by-step.  You can also bring you own wine and appetizers to make a really fun evening.  The studio is really colorful and they have painting from the previous classes hanging all along the walls.  Here is our class picture.  I am kneeling on the right, 2nd row next to Lexi.  It was really fun!


My nieces with their blank canvases:
Madison and Lexi
Here you can see us just getting started.  I'm in the picture on the right.  It looks like I'm taking this painting business pretty seriously.


You can see our instructor at the front.  She would give us some tips and tell us what to do... then they would crank up the music and let us paint.  It was really fun!


Here is mine before I put the trees in.


And the three of us with our completed paintings!


It came out pretty good!



1 comment:

  1. What a cool, fun place. Painting is in your genes!! What a master piece. I bet the kiddos were excited to see it when you returned home.

    ReplyDelete