Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

Here is our gang in their "secular" Trick or Treating costumes.  David is a knight.  Emily is an Amazon Warrior.  And little Lia was a witch's kitty cat.  Lia continues to be crazy about cats so I was thrilled when we found this 'Children's Place' costume at a local consignment shop.  It couldn't have been more perfect for her.  She pretends to be a my little kitty cat every day.  She "meows" throughout the day and melts my heart when she says, "Purr..., Kitty's Cat's happy."  They are wanting me to hurry up and take this picture so they can get going!


Here they are in action!  And if you could hear me in the background... you would hear me saying, "Don't forget to say thank you!!!!"  We are very blessed to live in such a nice neighborhood.  The kid's enjoyed visiting with all their neighbors and of course, getting so much candy!


Look at that face!

1 comment:

  1. Lia Bear you rock that kitty costume! So, is that a purring face?

    ReplyDelete