Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We travelled to Dallas for Thanksgiving to spend time with my family.  Tony and Leisa graciously hosted again this year and made it really fun for the kids with holiday activites just for them.  I was too busy visiting and eating to take any pictures of the feast itself, but I did manage to get some of the kids enjoying the festivities.  Here is Lia and Leisa working on their gingerbread house.  Lia was really excited about this project and loved every minute.


Here is my cousin Nichole and Max.  They look like they know something the rest of us do not...  ;-)
I think I may have caught Max with a mouthful of frosting!

And then, the kids made Christmas ornaments like last year.  You dribble paint into clear glass ornaments and swirl it around to make really festive Christmas decorations.  The kids wrote their names on the outside with the year so they can identify them later on the Christmas tree.


Sweet Kate.  She was the our social butterfly this year.  I think my heart melted when she toddled over to me and asked to be picked up.  Then she promptly told me where she wanted to go (outside) and when and where she wanted me to put her down.  I think she has very strong leadership skills for a one year old!


And this handsome boy, is baby Lane.  He has big blue eyes and was very smiley... just not for the camera...

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day with family. That's what Thanksgiving should be all about...food too!

    ReplyDelete