Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nichole's Shower

My Mom and I were able to attend this lovely baby shower for my cousin Nichole on Saturday, March 24th.  It was held at Chocolate Angel in Richardson and was probably the fanciest tea party I have ever attended.  Nichole's guests were encouraged to wear fancy hats and accessories.  After seeing all the creativeness... I wish I had tried a little harder!  Ok... I wish I had simply worn a hat.  Any hat!  Ahh... next time.


My cousin Nichole announced her baby boy will be named Mason!  Her son Max is counting down the days.  It will be fun to see him as big brother.


I was very glad to see my Grandma!

And even better, I got to hang out with my Mom for this fun road trip.


Natalie, Leisa and I are all smiles.  It is so enjoyable to be fed fancy food and have time to visit!

I found this picture of the tea room from the web site.  We certainly felt like Fancy Nancys.


We continued the family visit at Abuela's for dinner and I got this picture of Max being silly.  He is so stinkin' cute.

My Aunt Val sent her hat home to Emily who was thrilled to receive the gift.  She got out her fancy Chinese wrap from China to complete the look.  It is fun to be a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment