Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Stove!


It is probably silly to put this on my blog... but I am so excited about my new stove top!  My old stove was a little querky.  All the burners worked but only certain combinations of two burners could be used at the same time.  If you chose the wrong combination, the stove made these annoying clicking noises.  It was old and difficult to clean and long story short, I should have replaced it 7 years ago when we moved in!  Unfortunately, it was delivered without the drip pans and I had to pester Sears to mail them to me.  They neglected to tell me I should expect 2 packages so when I got the first package I was upset that only 2 of the 4 pans fit my stove!  After many phone calls I was told there was another box coming.  When it finally arrived, the two drip pans I needed were in that package but the whole process was a little frustrating!Regardless, I am enjoying my stove and no longer burning all my meat due to my inability to handle all this power!

No comments:

Post a Comment