Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lia's Baby Book

Emily and David both have beautiful baby books.  I made Emily's book after her first birthday and got inspired to make David's baby book when I was pregnant with Lia.  They *love* their baby books and love to get them out occasionally to see them.  I reference their baptism pictures when we discuss the sacraments and they are cherished very  much.  Lia is now almost six years old and has been asking why I haven't made hers yet.  Her requests that I make her baby book have gotten quite a bit more insistent over the past two years and especially now that we are awaiting baby Isaac's birth.  And guess what?  Those pregnancy hormones are amazing and I have been working on Lia's baby book all week with much dedication and the added inspiration of a 40% off everything coupon expiring tomorrow.  ;-)  And voila, here it is!  I can't wait to give it to her.  Try this link if the baby book doesn't appear below:
 
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcsW7Jk4ctXPw&cid=SFLYOCWIDGET


No comments:

Post a Comment