Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Family Pictures

 I sent out Christmas cards in 2011, but not in 2012... so I really wanted to get it done this year.  Most of our friends and family know we are expecting our 4th child, but I wanted to announce it on our Christmas cards for the few who may not know yet as it is such joyous news for us.  Normally, we just put pictures of our kids on our Christmas cards, but this year I wanted a picture of our whole family.  Goodness gracious though, it is hard to photograph us!!!!  A kind family at church took a ton of pictures of us after mass on the 2nd Sunday of Advent.  I liked this one... but wasn't completely happy with it so we ended up trying again the next Sunday.  And no, David would not smile... believe me, we tried!
 
 
This one, on the 3rd Sunday of Advent ended up being the winner.  Unfortunately, waiting so long to design and order Christmas cards delayed me getting them out in the mail till today, Christmas Eve, but I am pleased they will be received in the days following Christmas.  And as a catholic family, the Christmas season doesn't even begin till Christmas Day and then continues for 12 more days till the Epiphany on January 6th... so really, I'm right on time!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment