Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Two Weeks Old


April 7-14, Two Weeks Old

I'm looking at my photos and notice that I did take the initiative to document our 2 week milestone on Monday but neglected to take any pictures until the following Monday.  My memory is a bit hazy but I'm guessing this is the first week we started homeschooling again!  Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed my "maternity leave" or "babymoon."  So, If you were wondering how homeschooling is going, I can tell you it is not easy with a newborn who needs nursing all the time and prefers to be held rather placed somewhere.  We are pretty much at half-strength these days and are covering the basics:  math, religion, writing, spelling and latin (if it is a good day).  The frills like science, history, logic, poetry, typing, etc... are on hold.

2 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment