Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Five Weeks Old

April 28-May 4
At some point, I am going to have to move to monthly updates but I'm really having fun with these photo shoots so we'll see how long I can keep it up.  Isaac's 5th week anniversary had him flashing us more and more smiles.  Yes, he has all of his family members wrapped around his little finger.  We will do anything for those grins!
 


I'm sitting here and trying to think about what I should write, but honestly our days are all pretty much the same.  Isaac falls asleep at night around 11:00-11:30pm and has a feeding at about 3:30am in which he is starving.  Luckily, he goes back to sleep till about 6am and then starts nursing about every 2 hours after that.  He is quite demanding and does not like to wait for a feeding.  This kid starts screaming bloody murder the moment he decides it is time to eat.  I cannot tell you how many times a day one of my kids says, "Mommy, Isaac is hungry.  Can you feed him?"  He is also doing more and more baby exercises in his little seat where he pumps his arms and bicycles his legs...
 
My guys sure look good in red!

The big kids get up at 9am with their alarm clocks and are downstairs by 9:30am for breakfast.  Our goal every day is to get our schoolwork done and I have just accepted that every day is a half day so that I can get a nap and maintain some kind of control over the laundry, kitchen, etc...  It isn't an ideal "schooling" environment but it works and the kids really do enjoy the day to day stuff with their baby brother.
 


Isaac has been throwing his head around quite a bit since he was born but he seems to be getting stronger in his neck... this picture from behind Emily is just so darn cute.

Froggy bottom...
David trying to make Isaac smile.


Another Nana cute suit... which is already almost too small!
Diaper shot... look at that healthy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment