Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

May 11, 2014

First Family Picture
I am currently up to date on this blog!  It is still Mother's Day (for about 45 more minutes) and I am actually posting the family pictures we took today after church!  This makes me so happy!  Well I had an awesome Mother's Day today.  Sweet Isaac didn't cut me any slack in the sleep department but the rest of my family spoiled me rotten today.  Emily and her Daddy made me breakfast in bed, which I enjoyed immensely.  Emily sang with the children's choir at church and I was able to receive Father Tom's blessing for all the mothers which is one of my favorite parts of  Mother's day.
 

Mom and the Kids
If breakfast in bed wasn't enough to spoil a girl, we went out to eat after church and I had Migas at Dosey Does for brunch.  Follow that with a decadent nap in the middle of the afternoon and you have one very happy Mom.  Chris also surprised me with these beautiful orchids.  Yes, Life is good.




And what Mother's Day wouldn't be complete without some fun with the baby...


Doggy bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment