Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

We took the family to the symphony for our annual 4th of July celebrations.  Our kids get so excited for these events so it was a great opportunity to take some family pictures!  Here is my big, flag-waving patriotic boy, in his very own chair.  Isaac is saying "Look!" and pointing at everything these days.


Emily is rapidly approaching my height.  She wants to pass me up so badly!  Chris made a bee-line to the concessions  as soon as we arrived.  I just noticed him in this picture, happily making his way back with a beer.  This is how we differ... My first priority was pictures!


Best family pic we could get.  Chris told David to be silly since he tells us he doesn't know how to smile.  Lia has her "posed" smile.  Emily and I look good and Isaac is actually looking at the camera so we'll keep it!


We thought the cannons would frighten Isaac during Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture but he took it all in stride.  Cannons?  No big deal.


Emily wore this dress when she was little so it is really fun to see Lia in it now.  She's got the good smile in this photo so I just cropped everyone else out!

No comments:

Post a Comment