Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Big Bad Musical

Emily finished off her seventh grade year in a flurry of activity... really, it made my head spin!  The two weeks before final exams were filled with play practices for the school's middle school production of Big Bad Musical!  Emily didn't participate in theater classes this year but since she was in choir and dance, she was able to participate in the singing and dancing for this production.  It made quite an impression!  She was singing all the songs nonstop and announced that theater is her new passion!  So, in other words, it was a blast for her!


Wolfette costume from Amazon (so convenient)


I tried to get some pictures during the play using my iphone but they were terrible!  Luckily for me, a few more talented photographers took and shared these photos.  I was able to save copies of the photos with Emily in them... she's the only one with glasses so she's easy to pick out!





No comments:

Post a Comment