Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Break 2017 - Ripley's Aquarium

We were glad to have the Aquarium to visit on another cold and rainy day.  It was a great way to spend the afternoon.  Isaac was fascinated with everything and the kids enjoyed showing him around.

I am very grateful to have another pair of arms to lift Isaac up to see!

Mommy and Isaac selfie

Frogs!

The Lionfish is awesome and always reminds me of Eric Carl's book, Mister Seahorse

The most impressive exhibit was the Shark Tunnel... mostly due to how long it was!  You get on this very slow moving sidewalk and it just goes on and on...  I got a hammer head shark swimming above Lia in this shot.  She looks a little nervous if you look closely.  Isaac thought it was cool, but got really scared due to its length.


 Lia had no issues touching these Rays...


And Mr. Smiley was happy to find a little play place just for him and a big sister willing to play with him.

I am always fascinated by the jellyfish.  I just think they are one of the coolest of God's creation. These are particularly interesting to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment