Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little elves...

My kitchen floors are always dirty.... and I don't clean them very often. The weekends are good times to get the kids involved with the cleaning. They think it is really fun and they actually enjoy being helpful. Think it will last??? They thought the dark brown water I dumped in the sink was really cool! My thought was... gosh, that is really nasty! I have these rags with elastic on them to use with my steam mop. The kids think it is more fun to put them on their feet and use them as ice skates. They did a good job drying my floor! Here are some videos of the kids in action:


1 comment:

  1. These little elves are too cute and they look very familiar ;) Santa will be glad to know that there are elves that work year round!

    ReplyDelete