Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sick Family - We think it's the flu.

David got it on Wednesday, Emily on Thursday, and I got it on Friday. We all ran high temperatures (102+) for 2 days and have maintained a low grade temperature throughout the weekend. Yes, what fun. Since the high temperatures have subsided, we will probably not see a doctor and determine whether or not we all had swine flu... but I hear it is going around, it is highly contagious and our symptoms match all that I have heard described.

I can't speak for my children, but running a 102 temperature is really uncomfortable. All I can say is that I have a wonderful husband who literally took over for me on Saturday which was my worst day.

Being sick isn't all bad though. We all stayed home and spent lots of time reading books, doing crafts and art lessons... I'll post that stuff next.

No comments:

Post a Comment