Sunday, October 31, 2010
All Saints Party
We spent the early part of Saturday carving pumpkins and doing some Halloween crafts. Thank you Steven and Stacey for the fun Halloween stickers! I need to get a picture of Lia's Spooky Halloween Cats she made. We had fun putting the pumpkin ribbon on their tails.
We arrived a little late to the farm this year for a multitude of reasons... one involving a broken toilet... so we missed the Saint Parade but we had plenty of time to play the games. Each family is asked to host a game with a theme that ties in with the Saints and then we all share a potluck meal. This year Chris and I hosted bocci ball. Wanda came up with the name, St. Charles Borremeo Bocci Ball and it was really fun. I think Tim and Wanda have the perfect lawn for playing bocci ball and many of the kids really enjoyed it.
Daddy's little angel wanted to be held quite a bit. Daddy didn't mind.
Here is David knocking down the Wall of Jericho. He had a lot of fun playing the games this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm with you David...always leave room for pie!!
ReplyDelete