Sunday, November 28, 2010
Time to Play Catch Up...
I see the last time I posted was in early November... Where have I been and what have I been doing all this time? My only excuse for ignoring my beloved blog is that I have been in a funk. I got sick and every member of my family suffered some form of illness. While nobody was seriously ill, the combination of being sick and taking care of sick kiddos while my dear husband was travelling really wore me down. While I was able to continue schooling, I was unable to go to the YMCA. Working out 2-3 times a week hasn't been happening. My peace of mind and balance has been a little out of whack. That said, I think I am coming out of the funk. In the meantime, I'm going to post November's highlights and move on. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all get in a funk every now and then.....no worries....the blog isn't going anywhere :)
ReplyDelete