Emily and David both have beautiful baby books. I made Emily's book after her first birthday and got inspired to make David's baby book when I was pregnant with Lia. They *love* their baby books and love to get them out occasionally to see them. I reference their baptism pictures when we discuss the sacraments and they are cherished very much. Lia is now almost six years old and has been asking why I haven't made hers yet. Her requests that I make her baby book have gotten quite a bit more insistent over the past two years and especially now that we are awaiting baby Isaac's birth. And guess what? Those pregnancy hormones are amazing and I have been working on Lia's baby book all week with much dedication and the added inspiration of a 40% off everything coupon expiring tomorrow. ;-) And voila, here it is! I can't wait to give it to her. Try this link if the baby book doesn't appear below:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcsW7Jk4ctXPw&cid=SFLYOCWIDGET
No comments:
Post a Comment