On Saturday, July 19th we packed up and said goodbye to Long Beach and headed to Cary for sweet Gia's baptism. Oh blessed day! As you can see, there was a beautiful gathering for her 1st sacrament and Pat hosted a lovely reception at her home afterwards. Gia wore the heirloom Nelli family baptism gown too. I am so glad that both Isaac and Gia were able to be baptized in it! And Stacey, I love this family picture. How is it that none of my children are sticking out their tounges? Thank you for sharing these pictures.
| Gia with the priest and her Godparents |
| Love the kiddos taking it all in at the reception... how cute are they? |
I took this picture on the road. David sat next to Isaac and comforted his baby brother whenever he got upset and cried. He spent quite a bit of time holding his hand... so this picture makes me smile. What a big heart David has!

No comments:
Post a Comment