Our Thanksgiving break was extra special this year because my parents traveled from Hawaii to stay with us and also to visit our family in Dallas. They have been in retirement for almost a full year and since they are so far away we are very blessed to spend time with them. This video captures the best toddler entertainment there is... the get the spider game! I'm fairly certain my Dad was playing this with me when I was a baby but I know all his grand children have loved it!
Thanksgiving was at my cousin Stephanie and Paul's beautiful home in North Dallas. I'm glad we got a family pic!
Look at all of us... Crazy!
On Friday, we had some free time to visit the Dallas Zoo. We had beautiful weather and really enjoyed our time there. The grounds are beautiful and the kids enjoyed some time to be silly as you can see in these pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment