Band at College Park High School is a big deal. There are 4 concert bands, all amazing, I might add. Emily was selected to be in Concert I, which is the second level of difficulty. We are also proud to brag that she got 1st chair for flutes! And this concert dress... isn't it lovely? I had to hem it myself because I waited too long to get her heels and have a tailor take care of it for me. How did I do? I found myself looking at all the girl's hemlines and comparing my work to the other girls at the concert. That's lame isn't it? And believe it or not, some girls didn't even hem their dresses... they just carried them when they had to walk. I'm not so sure that would have worked for Emily because I had to take hers up about 4-5"! Anyway, I'm glad I got it done and I thought she looked amazing.
See... there she is, first chair!
Here is the music from Frozen:
And some Christmas Carols:
No comments:
Post a Comment