Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fountain play... random thoughts

Chris is at a wedding in the Outer Banks so the kids and I have been hanging out on our own. Friday after school, I treated them to a picnic dinner at Clover Park. We picked up Sonic as a special treat. Kids are easy to please and you can't beat $1 corn dogs... The desserts cost more than the food. Anyway, they enjoyed it and there were lots of neighborhood kids to play with. Emily actually got to play hide and seek with kids who knew what they were doing.

Today we went to the Waterway fountains and all three kiddos had a ball running through the play fountains for the kids. I was thrilled to see they put in public restrooms. They are very nice as you would expect in The Woodlands... granite countertops and all!

Interesting Notes:
Emily call David, "Dave" all the time now. Such as, "Come on Dave, Let's go!" It is pretty funny.

David plays non-stop with these stretchy bugs I got for $1 at Target. They are neon colored... he liked them so much I got him the stretchy worms and lizards to add to his collection. Such a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment