Here are the funnies from this week:
"Hermburger"
As in, "Mommy, we went to the baseball game and Daddy got a Hermburger!"
"Gatorator"
As in, "Daddy mowed the lawn and drank his whole Gatorator!"
And of particular interest, Aspire finally called me back. This is the speech therapy group I called to get David evaluated 7 months ago! It is amazing how far his speech has come since the time I made that call. I remember he used to pronounce everything with a "D" sound... and it was often very difficult to understand what he was saying. Anyway, since it is only a $20 copay, we will go ahead and get him evaluated and see what they have to say. I am guessing he made need a little work but I will probably be able to do the majority of the work with him at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment