
Lia and I went shopping at HEB and I happened to go down the "toy" aisle.... Lia's face lit up and she started pointing furiously at this duckling in its box. I handed to her thinking it would give me some peace to finish my shopping. The duckling was packaged in the sort of way that allows kids to try out their toy before buying. She quickly found the bottle and began to feed her duck. Well, this is on of those "Fur Real" ducks that makes swallowing motions and happy "thank yous" in quack language. I was rewarded to lots of baby giggles as she fed her duck and I was able to easily finish the grocery shopping. And yes, I was suckered into buying this $13 duck.... So let's document it. Added bonus, the big kids were enchanted by the duck as well. Emily named it, "Ducky."
Her concentration while feeding little Ducky is 10 out of 10. Yes, she certainly has the mother gene. How very cute!
ReplyDelete