We arrived very late at Tony's house... I think it was 11:00. My Mom and Dad and my Aunt Linda and Uncle David were all up to greet us. Tony was very generous to give us the master so we could get David and Emily on a queen air mattress and Lia in her crib... all in the same room! You can see princess Lia getting comfortable in the bed. She passed out about 5 minutes after I took that picture and was moved to her crib. She only thought she had it so good!
We got a wonderful visit in with my family on Thanksgiving Day. I visited too much and forgot to take pictures... maybe next year. I did get this one of the kids watching 'Up' after everyone had eaten. Max (on the left) will be 5 next month. It was fun for my kids to get to play with him.
The cute bobble-heads :)
ReplyDelete