Emily, not to be outdone by her brother, came up with a list of things she was interested in and informed me I could check out books from the library on these topics:
1. microchips (ok... I really do have my work cut out here)
2. clocks (more specifically, the atomic clock)
3. oceans
4. Norway (her sweater came from Norway.... and so did the Vikings)
5. Bald Eagles (The Gail Gibbons book was interesting but too complicated and too long)
6. Penguins (She loved the penguin poetry book sister picked out, Arctic Antics
7. Saint Teresa of Avila, her saint name
8. History (more specifically, The Story of the World by Susan Bauer volume 2)
9. China (Daddy talks about China a lot)
10. Wind Turbines (Daddy talked about this on the way to school one day)
11. Indonesia (her dress came from there)
12. Artists
13. Electricity (Thank goodenss Elizabeth Foss already has recommendations from Alphabet Path for this one.
14. Atoms (oh my!)
Guess I have my work cut out for me... yet again! That is some List.
Good luck! Thank goodness for library cards!!!
ReplyDelete