This party was part crawfish boil and part kiddie extravaganza. Of course there was crawfish and beer for the grown ups... Chris and Runar are enjoying the "adult" parts here.... I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Abram and David with the crawfish "bugs". They were fascinated by them. Ahh well... next time.And cake for Cynthia. Happy Birthday! Isn't it amazing how the kids come out of the wood work when the cake comes out... It looks like Abram and Emily are conspiring about something. Hmmm.

On Sunday, we kept it simple with church and lunch at Chuys. In front of the crazy mirror....
A very fun time was had by all. Then at the homefront, the kids had already gotten the sleeping arrangements all set up. Here they are posing with their stuffed animals. It's too bad they don't actually get this excited about going to sleep!

On Sunday, we kept it simple with church and lunch at Chuys. In front of the crazy mirror....
And on the way home... Chris had to drive a car full of sleepy heads. I'd like to say I stayed up and kept him company... but I was exhausted too!

Fun for all :) Steven's a little jealous he missed those crawfish!!
ReplyDelete