For posterity, Lia has a couple of funny things she is saying right now. I'm not sure how it all started, but the kids started calling each other, "Babah" - pronounced, "Bah-Buh" whenever one of them did something the other did not like. It is kind of like a substitute for, "Stop it, you are being a jerk." So when I hear, "You're Babah", I know I need to go see what is going on. And occasionally, I end up being "Babah Mommy."
Lia has also called the color orange, "Oranger" for quite some time. If you point to a carrot and ask her what color it is... She will proudly tell you it is "Oranger." David thinks this is hilarious and will hand her an orange crayon and ask, "Lia, do you want the oranger?"
It reminds me of Emily and her "Rellow"
Too cute!! Hope I'm never a Babah Auntie ;)
ReplyDeleteArielle's latest inventions are "boince" (a combination of "boing" and "bounce") and popcorns. Because who wants to eat just one popcorn?
ReplyDelete