Saturday, December 4, 2010
Fun at the Park
After the bowling, I thought we'd try something a little more low-key. On Thursday, we had beautiful weather so I packed up a lunch and we took the bike, the big wheel, and the stroller and walked/rode to the park. The park we had chosen was about a mile away so we got some good excercise and felt like we earned our lunch once we got there. After lunch, the kids played and I spent some time reading in the sun. I am working my way through The Everlasting Man by G.K. Chesterton and I am finding the dictionary on my Kindle to be extremely helpful for this book!
David was taking Lia down the slide on his lap. It was incredibly sweet and I kept hearing them say, "Let's do it again!" as they climbed back up. Then they just got sillier and sillier as you can see in my pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome slide pictures....the second one is my favorite.
ReplyDelete