Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Singing at Baptisms!


Our church choir director has asked Emily to sing at two baptisms so far and I was excited to attend last Sunday.  I was trying to video her nonchalantly from the side.  All the families are in the center aisle so that is why the church looks empty from where I was sitting.  There were about a dozen babies baptized that day.

Emily is singing Psalm 27, The Lord is my Light and my Salvation


Here are the Alleluias before the reading of the Gospel.


I want to walk as a child of the light

I want to follow Jesus

God sent the stars to give light to the world

The star of my life is Jesus

In Him there is no darkness at all

The night and the day are both alike

The Lamb is the light of the city of God

Shine in my heart, Lord Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment